• When booking a course, a deposit is taken by Nick Thorn Enterprises (NTE) Ltd. A declaration form must be filled in and completed before a person can take part in any course. This can be done at the Centre. NTE Ltd. do not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the declaration form.
• NTE Ltd. require 100% of the total course cost when booking. NTE Ltd. have the right to cancel a person’s place on the course if full payment is not received. Course reminders will not be sent.
• Any cancellations or changes to your booking must be made in writing and will only be accepted from the date they are received by NTE Ltd. Refunds for cancellations are as follows: 4 weeks or more from course start date = full refund; 2-3 weeks before course start date = 50% refund; less than 2 weeks to course start date = no refund.
If the booking is changed more then 21 days prior to the course, NTE Ltd. will make every effort to change the requested booking. Less then 21 days prior to the start, no changes can be made.
• Nick Thorn Enterprises Ltd. assumes no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage or third party claims which occur through no fault of its own or its instructors. NTE Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any of the reasons cited above that a person may incur whilst participating in any of the activities unless NTE Ltd. can be proven negligent.
I accept that I participate at my own risk and I confirm that I have my own insurance to cover any such injury, loss or damage or have chosen not to take out such insurance even though I understand that this is my responsibility.
I have declared any medical conditions that may affect mine or others safety whilst participating and accept that NTE Ltd. do not accept any responsibility for any conditions not disclosed.
• NTE Ltd. equipment will be used for the activity, unless previously agreed. If I should damage or lose any NTE Ltd equipment, I agree to inform a member of NTE Ltd. staff and understand that I will have to pay for any repairs or replacements.
• I agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that NTE Ltd. staff and instructors make whilst under their supervision. This includes sea-related conditions beyond NTE Ltd. control (flat days, fog, dangerous sea conditions etc.). In this case, should a course/lesson be cancelled, a credit note will be issued which is valid for one year from the date of cancellation. No refunds will be issued.
• The accommodation providers listed on the website act as a guide only to assist in booking accommodation. No responsibility is taken by NTE Ltd for booking any accommodation and cannot be held responsible for any aspect of or problems arising from accommodation arrangements.
• The prices printed on the web site are valid at the time of publication. NTE Ltd reserves the right to increase or reduce any of the prices any time after publication. Any changes will be made clear at the time of booking.
NTE Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or change course dates subject to notification of those persons booked on to course.
• Permission is given for participant’s contact details to be entered into the NTE Ltd. database to receive offers via email and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will not be forwarded to third parties.
• The credit note issued for a cancellation is valid for one year from the date of issue, and only applies to a surf session. It may not be exchanged or used to purchase items in the shop to the value of the voucher.
• Nick Thorn Enterprises Ltd. will offer a refund only if the purchased item is faulty, in all other case’s an exchange will be offered or a credit note will be issued. In both cases the original till receipt must be shown. There will be no refund issued for the return of hire before the return time, regardless of the time it was hired out.
• All Surf Lesson vouchers are valid for one year from the date shown on the voucher. Once the voucher has expired no lesson can be given. Keep safe, as if the voucher is lost no replacement will be given.
• 10% Discount cards offered to our surf school customers may be used throughout 2011, are non-transferable and only valid with a stamp. These may be used to gain a 10% discount on surf hire, the NT clothing range, and other selected items in the shop. NTE Ltd reserve the right to refuse or cancel this promotion at anytime.
• For all shop sales Nick Thorn Enterprises Ltd. will offer a refund only if the purchased item is faulty, in all other cases an exchange will be offered or a credit note will be issued. In both cases a proof of purchase must be shown within 28 days from original purchase.
• In the event of a cancelled coasteering/surfing session a surf/coasteering session or surf voucher will be offered, there will be no refund. Dangerous sea conditions will mean Coasteering sessions will move to a secondary backup location.